Carol Perers-Scott, client
Why Choose Senior Partner Care Services?
10 Years of Excellence. Dedicated to Serving Seniors.
Since 1998, Senior Partner Care Services has been providing in-home care and companionship for seniors in Brevard County. Although we started out as an at home “mom and pop” business, we have grown over the last nine years!! Not only do we now reside in the beautiful One Senior Place, but we have provided services for hundreds of families in the community and throughout Central Florida.
Senior Partners prides itself on sincere customer service and care provided to our clients and caregivers. Our success and excellent reputation stems from our staffing coordinators, account manager and supervisors. Without their genuine concern for all of our customers, we would not be where we are today.
Care services you can trust. Care you Deserve.
- Melbourne-Palm Bay Chamber of Commerce
- Cocoa Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Council
- Space Coast Guardianship Association
- Florida Healthcare Social Workers Association
- National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
- Brevard Association of Human Services
- Seminole Health and Human Services Network
- Proud Sponsor of Brevard Alzheimer‚s Foundation, Inc. "Elder Hour" radio show,
- "Aging with Dignity" TV Series
- Contributor to weekly newspaper column "Focus on Seniors"
Tammy Fritze, caregiver
Get to know us with our free in-home consultation. We tailor our hourly and live-in care to each of our clients depending on the range of needs and what type of caregiver is best suited. We understand the importance of fostering a special bond between our clients and caregivers with continuity as well as compatibility.
Our services are available wherever the client is residing – whether at home, in a hospital room or at a care facility. We attract, hire and retain the most qualified caregivers available. Our comprehensive screening results in dedicated, reliable personnel who are knowledgeable and compassionate. We can help you understand all of your elder care options – just ask us. No long term commitment is required - we are committed to you as long as you need us. For more information about Senior Partner, please visit our website at SeniorPartnerCare.com, or call our office at 407.841.9788 or 321.253.6336.